DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DETAILS
SENER Engineering and Systems, Inc. (hereafter, “SENER”)
Address: 800 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700 - Los Angeles, CA 90017 - USA
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email of the SENER Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
SENER will process the identification and contact data, employment data and other information included in the web forms provided by the users, necessary to achieve our purposes.
In addition, by browsing this web and using cookies, SENER collects data from the users (such as the type of browser used, the operating system or the IP address), in order to improve their browsing and effectively manage the web. For more information about the processed data by cookies, please consult our Cookies Policy.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
SENER will process your personal data for the purposes indicated below:
- To guarantee the operation of the web page, based on the lawful interest of SENER, as well as other personal data obtained through other types of cookies, based on the consent shown with their acceptance.
- CONTACT FORM: To manage your request for contact, through our web form enabled for this purpose, based on the consent given by sending the form.
Likewise, users of our website are informed of the need to provide all data of a mandatory nature in order to manage their contact request and/or their participation in our awards. If you do not provide this information, it may make it impossible for SENER to comply with the purposes indicated above.
The personal data provided by users will be kept for the time necessary to effectively fulfil the purposes indicated above.
Once the purpose has been achieved, the personal data collected shall be kept for the following periods:
- CONTACT FORM: 1 year.
As for the conservation of information regarding navigation data and cookies, you can obtain more information in our Cookies Policy.
SENER will not communicate users' personal data to third party companies, except in cases of legal obligation or if the interested party's consent exists in this sense.
In certain cases, and because of the SENER works internationally, personal data collected through this website may be subject to international data transfers to other Group entities established abroad. In relation to these operations, the existence of adequate information protection measures is guaranteed.
In relation to third party cookies, the information collected may be subject to international data transfers, as indicated in our Cookies Policy.
At any time, users may exercise the following rights recognized by current data protection regulation (California Consumer Privacy Act “CCPA”):
- Right to Know: allows the user to know which information is held, where it has been obtained from, to whom it has been provided and with what uses it has been treated.
- Right to Delete: allows the user to request that his or her data be no longer processed.
- Right to Opt-Out: allows the user to deny the sale or transferring of his or her personal data.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: every user has the right to be free from discrimination for exercising the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) rights.
Users may exercise these rights through the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, stating which right you wish to exercise and providing your ID card or similar document proving your identity.
In case of non-satisfactory response in the exercise of your rights, data subject may ask for further information to our Data Protection Officer, at email@example.com.