WHAT A COOKIE IS AND HOW WE USE THEM
A "cookie" is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your devices. Once the user has accepted, the file is added and helps analyze web traffic or allows you to detect when that user visits a particular Website.
Current law allows us to store cookies on your device, if these are strictly necessary for the operation of our web page, based on the legitimate interest of SENER Engineering and Systems, Inc. (hereafter “SENER”). Thus, for the rest of the cookies we need your consent, so below we inform you of the different types of cookies that we use in our Website.
According to their purpose:
- Technical or necessary cookies: those strictly necessary for the correct functionality of SENER’s Website. They cannot be deactivated as, without them, certain parts of the web may not be available.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these allow information to be remembered that changes the appearance or behaviour of the Website according to the user's configurations, such as the language, the way of viewing the products or adapting the web to the type of browser used to access it.
- Analysis and statistical cookies: they help to understand how visitors interact with the Website, by gathering and providing information in an anonymous way, such as visits and views on the Website. In addition, they allow us to identify technical problems and find ways to optimize it.
- Marketing cookies: these are used to personalise SENER’s Website and online store, showing personalised product recommendations or information to the user on this or other web sites.
Depending on how long they remain activated:
- Session cookies: those that exclusively save information on the user during the time of the visit to our Website.
- Persistent cookies: those that retain information on users who repeatedly access our Website, remembering the preferences selected during a defined period of time.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those sent to the user's terminal from a Web site domain managed by SENER and which the user accesses and requests service from.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the User's computer from an external domain not managed by SENER (such as Google, for example).
MODIFICATION OF THE COOKIES POLICY
SENER reserves the right to modify the present Cookies Policy, always in accordance with the terms allowed by legislation in force and with the corresponding communication to the users, through publication in this web page or by any other means of communication or dissemination considered appropriate.
Cookies Policy updated on 03/05/2021.